Quick contact form
Sarvshikshasolutions.com under its sponsorship Programme awards sponsorship to Indian students with a consistently good academic record. The sponsorship amount (upto a maximum of Rs. 1 lakhs) is decided as per the assessment of the Sarvshikshasolutions.com sponsorship Program Team.
We partner with Leading Educationist to identify students fitting our applicant profile, process applications, award sponsorship and provide support services to scholarship recipients.
- Indian nationals residing in India.
- Students below 30 years of age.
- Students having sought admission for next academic year in an Education Institute / School. The award of the scholarship is subject to them securing admission)
- Student should have studied from SSS Education Kit and shown significant improvement in the academic record.
- Applications for the Sarv Shiksha Solutions Scholarships for further Studies are invited by the Sarv Shiksha Solutions Scholarship Program Team in the month of March-April for every academic year.
- The mode of application is online.
- The candidate is required to complete the application on at http://www.Sarvshikshasolutions.com. Application is Free for All the Customers of Sarv Shiksha Solutions Education Kit.
- Completed application forms should be submitted before the closing date, 31st Apr.
- Only candidates shortlisted for the next round of the selection process are contacted by the Sarv Shiksha Solutions Scholarship Program Team.
- They are required to produce duly certified supporting documents.
- The next round of the selection process is the interview round, for which candidates may be required to come down to the Sarv Shiksha Solutions’s office.
- Mark sheets of Last two years and Current Year.
- Copy of the admission letter(s) from the Education Institute/School.
- Statement of the course fee and any other financial document (this would include any other letter indicating the receipt of a scholarship, other source of funding, fee waiver etc.).
- One passport size photograph.
- Latest Income Tax Returns / Income proof of parents.
- All applications will be screened for shortlisting. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed between the months of May-June. It is mandatory for all the shortlisted candidates to attend a personal interview in Mumbai in the month of July.
- Please note: The interview is the basis for final selection.
- Post Selection Formalities Sarv Shiksha Solutions Scholarship Program Team announces the final list of scholars towards the end of July.
- All the paperwork pertaining to the Scholarship will be completed on the upon selection. The paperwork will include the following:
- Memorandum of Understanding- Scholars will be required to sign the Memorandum of Understanding with the Sarv Shiksha Solutions and agree to its terms and conditions
- Sarv Shiksha Solutions Education Kit using students showing significant improvement in academic records will be eligible for applying for scholarship.
- Top students shall be selected on the criteria’s decided by Sarv Shiksha Solutions Scholarship Program Team. The Sarv Shiksha Solutions Scholarship Program Team shall broadly include Improvement in academic background, family financial background etc. to shortlist the candidates.
- The number of Scholarship and amount of scholarship shall be at discretion of Sarv Shiksha Solutions Scholarship Program Team.
- Decision of Sarv Shiksha Solutions Scholarship Program Team shall be final and binding.
- Sarv Shiksha Solutions Scholarship team reserves the right to change/modify/discontinue/rework/delay the program without any notice and shall not liable for any legal action for the same.
- Dispute, if any is restricted to Mumbai Jurisdiction only.
For more information on the Scholarship Programme please feel free to write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
To Apply for Scholarship – Please Click Here